Sunday 17 November 2013

Back on it

After taking some time off to have the operation on my back seams to have been very worth while and I am starting to feel like I did a few years back. I am glad to say that while it will be a slow start back on the project I can carry on and since I have had the time off I have been able to get on with the CAD and drawing the final parts I need.

While I have been down and out I decided it was time to have a few items re-done that I was simply not happy with. I am after perfection and I will get there even if this means that some jobs need to get done again.

Here is the mini in the bodyshop having further work done but I am not happy to say "I am happy"




Here is the pulleys for the supercharger, I had 2 made, 1 which is to run on the standard map to get the car started and moved about for the tests and then later I will choose the smaller pulley when the new ECU is installed


This is all for now, I am hoping that next week the car will be close to finished - bodywork wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment