Tuesday 15 December 2009

The welcome to blue

Hi

After one year of planning 2010 is going to be the year that my automotive dreams come true. I have recently purchased a mini cooper s nick named "blue"

I had been watching blue pass through auctions for four weeks, being determined on the price the reserve was not met until the fourth week where I did not meet the reserve but Dave at thinkmini managed to come to a solution with the auction house and owner of blue.

Blue comes with a raft of options including air conditioning, chrome line interior, full leather specification, parking sensors, panoramic sunroof and cruise control. Not to mention this is cooper S

I am looking forward to starting work on this project. My cutting disks and welder are ready to go... The engine for this car is currently awaiting parts and I will start the engine build early in 2010

Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment